REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Have minimum of 15 years in welding inspection activities working to international standards like ANSI B31.3 / API 650 / ASME Sec IX / Norsok / NACE RP 0175. Possess Minimum CSWIP 3.1 or AWS CWI welding inspector qualifications.
- Possess ASNT NDT L-II in RT / MT / PT / UT and able to review radiographs to various international standards.
- Possess a proactive approach plus willingness to closely monitor and educate the exotic alloy welders
- Experience in welding and inspection of exotic alloys like Duplex SS / Super Duplex SS / Inconel 825 is mandatory and highly preferred
- Knowledge on purging and maintenance of heat input / interpass temperature required. Familiar with PMI (P-met) / Ferrite checking and review of these reports for compliance.
- Experience in working on oil and gas projects involving sour oil service is preferred
- Able to read and understand P&IDs, isometrics and GA drawings, both engineering and shop drawings
- Able to review PWHT charts and conduct in process spot checking
- Able to review hydrotest packs, witness hydrotests and reinstatement works for system acceptance
- Experienced in Nitrogen leak tests preferred
- Thorough understanding of applicable industry specifications
- Native tongue in Bahasa Indonesia with proficiency in spoken and written English language skills for official works preferred. Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Well versed in safe work practices including co-ordination with contractors on ensuring radiation safety
- More than 5 years experience in Piping / Welding for Offshore Pipeline Project
Placement : Onshore / Offshore Cepu Site