Required KNOWLEDGE, qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
- Broad project management, technical and SH&E skills with good
understanding of working in a project setting and an ability to interact
amicably with various external stakeholders
- 5+ years broad-based experience preferred, with prior experience
in one or more related disciplines (i.e. Environmental, Regulatory and
- Knowledge of EMCAPS process, and in particular SH&E deliverable
- Knowledge of EMDC strategies and key business drivers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Bahasa
Indonesia. Ability to speak Jawanese is an additionally desirable attribute.
- Adaptable to changing priorities as focus of activity is expected
to vary between the three disciplines.
- Willingness to undertake business travel and/or field based short
- Ability to interact proactively in the Project’s interest, with
EPC contractor, local Government offices and local community in East Jawa
- Placement : Jakarta/Cepu Site