QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES :
- experience in inspection of machinery (both rotating and static equipments)
on major onshore construction projects
- Knowledgeable on international standards like ANSI, API, ASME etc. on
equipment instDellation and inspection
- Exposure to fabrication / installation inspection of skid mounted package
equipments, stand alone static / rotating equipments like pumps, compressors,
diesel generators, vessels etc. in onshore oil and gas projects.
- Experienced in hot and cold alignment works of rotating equipments. Knowledge
on use of specialised tools for alignment / levelling purposes.
- Experienced in equipment internal inspection works, hydrotests / leak tests
- Able to read GA drawings and equipment installation drawings. Also read
P&ID and isometric drawings for interfacing activities.
- Exposure to safe rigging and lifting practices for safe lifting and
installation of equipments / skids. Able to understand and then co-ordinate
with HSE / Rigging teams for safe installation practices.
- Working knowledge on painting and insulation works
- Knowledge on bolt torque tightening works
- Exposure to SKPI requirements for equipment installation certification
- Familiar with MIGAS regulations for cranes load testing
- Experienced in shop / field valve testing works as per API, ANSI / ASME
- Experienced in witnessing safety relief valve pop–up testing
- Experienced in installation inspection of heat tracing piping / tubing works
- Exposure to work permits system (e.g. hot work, confined space etc.) and implementation
of safe work practices
- Placement :Cepu Site