Oversee E&I related construction activities (conduit installation,
cabling, terminations, testing, undrground Cable Installation etc…) performed by the Contractor or sub-contractors in assigned
Read and understand project design drawings and documents in order to
obtain specific knowledge of project work scope.
Ensure that all E&I related activities are performed safely and in
compliance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory
Ensure that all required E&I related inspections are performed
Maintain daily log of activities.
Facilitate communication of civil related project execution issues the
Communicate with the Contractor and sub-contractors to ensure that the
work is executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards,
and regulatory requirements.
Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications
and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed
according to project procedures; maintain Deviation Control Log.
Assist in stewarding E&I queries from the Contractor and
sub-contractors as well as technical information requests.
Keep Project Team informed of E&I progress, deviations, and
Provide input on contractor performance such as worker capabilities,
training, qualifications, and staffing levels.
Assist the Project Team in obtaining E&I related contract
documents, including those referred to in the job specification.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Industry design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Onshore Construction for Building and Underground Installation
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience, 5+ years inspecting E&I onshore construction works
- Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Placement : Cepu Site