EXTERNAL RELATION OFFICER (CP-A239)
Conduct intensive engagement efforts with
local stakeholders in village and sub district.
Supporting Deputy Manager
offshore Community Engagement, technically resolve issues related to external
stakeholders; disputer, protest, socialization, etc.
Implement CSR programs based on
social impact of Company operations
(Social Management Plan), Sustainable Development position and Company Core Values, to achieve sustainable
community support to Company
Generate support and respect from
the Community at large.
Engage proactively with stakeholders to
anticipate dynamic and environmental change.
Be responsible of promoting the company image
as a good citizenship company toward its external publics by conveying the
company social responsibility to the surroundings in order to obtain a
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability and knowledge to identify and provide analysis on local community needs.
- Strong commitment to company core values, business ethics and business goals.
- Excellent health and able to travel within all company offshore working area.
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills to effectively interface with field production operation personnel, multidiscipline department and other supporting department.
- 5 + years broad experience in doing stakeholder relation especially local community.
- Has commitment to company core values, business ethics and business goals.
- A very good team player.
Placement : Jakarta Base