REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
• experience in inspection of machinery (both rotating and static equipments) on major onshore construction projects
• Knowledgeable on international standards like ANSI, API, ASME etc. on equipment instDellation and inspection
• Exposure to fabrication / installation inspection of skid mounted package equipments, stand alone static / rotating equipments like pumps, compressors, diesel generators, vessels etc. in onshore oil and gas projects.
• Experienced in hot and cold alignment works of rotating equipments. Knowledge on use of specialised tools for alignment / levelling purposes.
• Experienced in equipment internal inspection works, hydrotests / leak tests etc.
• Able to read GA drawings and equipment installation drawings. Also read P&ID and isometric drawings for interfacing activities.
• Exposure to safe rigging and lifting practices for safe lifting and installation of equipments / skids. Able to understand and then co-ordinate with HSE / Rigging teams for safe installation practices.
• Working knowledge on painting and insulation works
• Knowledge on bolt torque tightening works
• Exposure to SKPI requirements for equipment installation certification
• Familiar with MIGAS regulations for cranes load testing
• Experienced in shop / field valve testing works as per API, ANSI / ASME persyaratan
• Experienced in witnessing safety relief valve pop–up testing
• Experienced in installation inspection of heat tracing piping / tubing works
• Exposure to work permits system (e.g. hot work, confined space etc.) and implementation of safe work practices
Placement :Cepu Site