QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES :
• experience in inspection of machinery (both rotating and static equipments)
on major onshore construction projects
• Knowledgeable on international standards like ANSI, API, ASME etc. on
equipment instDellation and inspection
• Exposure to fabrication / installation inspection of skid mounted package
equipments, stand alone static / rotating equipments like pumps, compressors,
diesel generators, vessels etc. in onshore oil and gas projects.
• Experienced in hot and cold alignment works of rotating equipments. Knowledge
on use of specialised tools for alignment / levelling purposes.
• Experienced in equipment internal inspection works, hydrotests / leak tests
• Able to read GA drawings and equipment installation drawings. Also read
P&ID and isometric drawings for interfacing activities.
• Exposure to safe rigging and lifting practices for safe lifting and
installation of equipments / skids. Able to understand and then co-ordinate
with HSE / Rigging teams for safe installation practices.
• Working knowledge on painting and insulation works
• Knowledge on bolt torque tightening works
• Exposure to SKPI requirements for equipment installation certification
• Familiar with MIGAS regulations for cranes load testing
• Experienced in shop / field valve testing works as per API, ANSI / ASME
• Experienced in witnessing safety relief valve pop–up testing
• Experienced in installation inspection of heat tracing piping / tubing works
• Exposure to work permits system (e.g. hot work, confined space etc.) and
implementation of safe work practices
Placement :Cepu Site