REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
Working Knowledge of:
- Soil Mechanics field tesing methods, including determining Vane Shear Strengths in cohesive soils using ASTM D 2573 method and Cone Penetration Test per ASTM D3441.
- Testing of swelling and dispersive soils (E.g. Emerson class number, double hydrometer or Pinhold).
- Degree in Strata 1 for Civil/Geotechnical/Geological Engineering 7 years, or Strata 2 Master of Science degree 5 years of relevant experience (earth and embankment work preferred).
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Computer literate with experience in using MS Office suite for preparing reports and maintaining data base
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Placement : Cepu Site