QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
• Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Industry design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety
- Onshore pipeline and valve station design, construction, and operations.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering.
• 10+ years of closely related professional experience, 5+ years inspecting
• Strong organizational, management, and technical judgment skills.
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in
• Field Experience with Construction Project for Swamp Crossing
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical
and business communications.