Required KNOWLEDGE, qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
Working Knowledge of:
- Soil Mechanics field tesing
methods, including determining Vane Shear Strengths in cohesive soils using
ASTM D 2573 method and Cone Penetration Test per ASTM D3441.
- Testing of swelling and
dispersive soils (E.g. Emerson class number, double hydrometer or Pinhold).
- Rules and Regulations for
Dam Safety and Dam Construction in Indonesia.
- Seepage Analysis and Control
for Dams (E.g. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers EM 110-2-1901)
- Degree in Civil/Geotechnical/Geological
Engineering. 15 years of relevant experience.
- Proven design investigation and analysis of
geotechnical civil engineering.
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in multiple
- Computer literate with experience in using MS
Office suite for preparing reports and maintaining data base
- Thorough understanding of applicable project specifications
- Trained to authorize work permits (e.g. hot work, confined space,
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Placement : Cepu Site