qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
Working Knowledge of:
- Soil Mechanics field tesing methods, including determining Vane Shear
Strengths in cohesive soils using ASTM D 2573 method and Cone Penetration Test
per ASTM D3441.
- Testing of swelling and dispersive soils (E.g. Emerson class number, double
hydrometer or Pinhold).
- Rules and Regulations for Dam Safety and Dam Construction in Indonesia.
- Seepage Analysis and Control for Dams (E.g. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers EM
- Degree in Civil/Geotechnical/Geological Engineering. 15 years of relevant
- Proven design investigation and analysis of geotechnical civil engineering.
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in multiple languages
- Computer literate with experience in using MS Office suite for preparing
reports and maintaining data base
- Thorough understanding of
applicable project specifications
- Trained to authorize work permits
(e.g. hot work, confined space, etc.)
- Good oral and written English