qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
· Working knowledge of:
Management systems and processes
Quality Standards and codes
and expediting practices
and design verification processes
systems and fabrication/installation/hook-up and commissioning
standards and engineering drawings.
· College/University degree and/or technical diploma
· 5-10 years Quality Assurance and Quality control experience.
· Working understanding of project execution, engineering, construction
and completion practices
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite of software programs, Lotus
Notes, project applications, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to manage quality teams, work in a project
environment, and be a team player
· Demonstrate acceptable interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated willingness to work in stressful situations and during
atypical and/or extended work hours.
· Read, write and speak fluent English, especially as required to
function effectively within a project team and to communicate with contractors
· Worldwide experience with contractors, in particular those involved in
the construction of off-shore facilities,
· Experience with facilitating efforts to resolve interface issues and
coordinate multiparty QA objectives
· High level of construction knowledge, skill and experience
· Communication, strategy/planning skills