RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
• Conduct Safety Induction for visitors.
• Participate in the office safety program, basic first aid responder.
• Ensure work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that a high level
awareness exists in the office environment.
• Performs and records inventory management of office supplies, safety award
• Maintains office records/files per Management Protection of Information guidelines.
• Prepares expense statements.
• Reviews/check and maintains records of staff contractor time sheets and
• Maintains and monitors group vacation records.
• Perform administration work for manager and site team.
• Maintain MPI protocol when administering sensitive information.
• Coordinates the overall administrative activities in providing efficient and
effective office support services for the execution team.
• Support development of management presentations for internal and external
• Draft routine memos and reports.
• Administers all inbound / outbound mail, filing system, phone receptions.
• Provides secretarial functions relating to invoices, personnel work orders,
immigration, expense reporting.
• Serve as a liaison with Human Resources (HR) to organize newcomers/visitors
• Report payroll to HR (EM employees only) and maintain vacation records.
• Post Time-writing job numbers, monitor entries, ensure group members enter data,
provide assistance as needed.
• Provide organization, planning, and administration of teambuilding and
special work team arrangements, update team members list.
• Arrange travel, accommodation arrangements for VIPs and visitors.
• Coordinate with other secretaries regarding reports, appointments, etc.
• Carry out administration tasks, such as:
- Assist with meeting arrangements.
- Make travel bookings, conference arrangements, and events arrangements.
- Prepare letters, memos, presentations, faxes.
- Perform clerical and general office duties, word processing, record and files
maintenance, mail distribution, and telephone reception.
- Copying, distribution, and shipping.
- Prepare and submit expense accounts.
- Process and maintain files for calling card, wireless, and pager orders.
- Prepare and submit business card/stationary orders for group members.
• Travel Tracking: Records personnel travel movement/booking via PTS.
• Vacation and Out of Office Tracking: Records and maintains execution team
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Computing: Strong user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Microsoft
access, Visio, Time-writing, EXTRA, and SHARP timekeeping system and Good
- Interpersonal: Strong interpersonal skills required. Ability to interface
with internal and external parties. Team player capable of working with
multi-national staff, 3rd Party Contractors and all levels of EMOI and MCL
- Office Management: Good organizational skills, filing, document tracking,