RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- • Conduct Safety Induction for visitors.
- • Participate in the office safety program, basic first aid responder.
- • Ensure work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that a high level
- awareness exists in the office environment.
- Performs and records inventory management of office supplies, safety award
- Maintains office records/files per Management Protection of Information
- Prepares expense statements.
- Reviews/check and maintains records of staff contractor time sheets and
- Maintains and monitors group vacation records.
- Perform administration work for manager and site team.
- Maintain MPI protocol when administering sensitive information.
- Coordinates the overall administrative activities in providing efficient and
effective office support services for the execution team.
- Support development of management presentations for internal and external
- Draft routine memos and reports.
- Administers all inbound / outbound mail, filing system, phone receptions.
- Provides secretarial functions relating to invoices, personnel work orders,
immigration, expense reporting.
- Serve as a liaison with Human Resources (HR) to organize newcomers/visitors
- Report payroll to HR (EM employees only) and maintain vacation records.
- Post Time-writing job numbers, monitor entries, ensure group members enter
data, provide assistance as needed.
- Provide organization, planning, and administration of teambuilding and
special work team arrangements, update team members list.
- Arrange travel, accommodation arrangements for
VIPs and visitors.
- Coordinate with other secretaries regarding reports, appointments, etc.
- Carry out administration tasks, such as:
- Travel Tracking: Records personnel travel
movement/booking via PTS.
- Vacation and Out of Office Tracking: Records and maintains execution team
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
Strong user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Microsoft access,
Visio, Time-writing, EXTRA, and SHARP timekeeping system and Good
- Graduated from Secretarial / Administration
- Working knowledge as a Site Admin min 3 years.
- English proficiency both in Conversation and
Strong interpersonal skills required. Ability to interface with internal
and external parties. Team player capable of working with multi-national
staff, 3rd Party Contractors and all levels of management.
- Office Management: Good
organizational skills, filing, document tracking, travel management.