• Work closely with PT, PJIT, DJ-MIGAS, EPC Contractor and subcontractors
to develop DJMIGAS and PJIT inspection, witness and hold points on Inspection
and Test Plan (ITP).
• Ensure that all equipment and facilities requiring SKPP, SKKP or SKPI are
certified by DJMIGAS.
• Obtain all required technical data to be reviewed by PJIT from EPC and PT and
ensure that PJIT receive the data on timely manner.
• Develop DJ-MIGAS inspection schedule and arrange DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS (if
required) visits for all DJ-MIGAS and PJIT inspection, witness and hold points.
• Prepare invitation letter to DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS to witness FAT, hydro test,
SAT, commissioning/start-up, site inspection, etc.
• Accompany DJ-MIGAS, BPMIGAS and PJIT to witness FAT, hydro test, SAT,
startup/ commissioning and other inspections.
• Ensure Berita Acara/Inspection Report is prepared for each inspection/visit
and all findings are recorded and reported.
• Develop and manage Berita Acara/Inspection Report spreadsheet and expedite
the closure of findings.
• Review databook for SKPP, SKKP, and SPKI with PT and PJIT for timely
submission to DJMIGAS.
• Prepare any required presentation to DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS related to DJ-MIGAS
• Other non-routine work in Quality as requested by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, or an extensive degree of
technical training and experience in the field of Quality inspection or
• Working knowledge of DJ-MIGAS Regulations and other Government of Indonesian
Regulations required to obtain SKPP, SKKP and SKPI certificates of worthiness.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in DJ-MIGAS certification or minimum 3 years of
experience in DJ-MIGAS certification with minimum 4 years of experience in
• Minimum three (3) years experiences in inspection of piping system, equipment
and facilities on major onshore or offshore project is preferred.
• Working knowledge of:
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and Quality standards (ASME section V, ASME
section VIII, ASME section IX, ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 and ISO 9001).
- Pipeline construction methods.
- Piping, Isometrics and Shop Drawings.
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI).
• Knowledge of piping, instrumentation, and electrical equipment (generator,
transformer, switch gear, etc.) and their function/running test.
• Well versed in safe work practices.
• Good oral and written English communication skills - report writing,
invitation letter and presentation skills.
• Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.