RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
Oversight of Contractor on all key procurement execution activities:
- Work with the FEED contractor to identify long lead equipment (if any)
- Assist in tendering and awarding long lead equipment (if any)
- Assist in compiling approved vendor list
- Evaluate bidders purchasing and materials management capabilities for EPC5
- Assist with the screening of proposed contractor procurement capabilities.
- Participate on the Bid Evaluation Team (technical portion of the evaluation).
- Evaluate Contractor proposed personnel for key procurement positions.
- Oversee contractor purchasing and materials management work on EPC5
- Review Contractor staffing plans to optimize use of manpower.
- Ensure Contractor compliance to approved contractor procedures and contract
- Review and modify, as necessary, Contractor purchasing and contracting
documents to ensure compliance with Company requirements including terms and
conditions of the contract.
- Review Contractor compliance with Company prevention of information brokering
and business ethics guidelines.
- Order Administration
- Import/Export Activities
- Spare Parts
- Surplus Material Disposal
- Ensure Contractor effectively manages procurement interfaces.
- Appraise Contractor performance and enhance as appropriate.
- Resolve any materials-related claims.
- Cooperate with IPR and audit teams with respect to procurement.
- Ensure orderly turnover of project (with regards to procurement) to the
- Document any Lessons Learned.
- Maintain communication with UPP Materials SME and contribute to functional
- Stay abreast of updates to the Acquisition Handbook, Procurement DOAG and
other EMGSC procurement specific requirements.
- Participate in functional sponsored/ required training, matrix meeting, and
other Procurement events.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND
- 5 years of Procurement experience
- University/College degree required Intermediate to Expert Equipment and
Materials Purchasing Skills (e.g. engineered equipment/bulks)
- Ability to oversee and monitor EPC Contractor purchasing activities including
track/monitor key equipment and material purchases
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities