RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Work closely with PT, PJIT, DJ-MIGAS, EPC Contractor and subcontractors to
develop DJMIGAS and PJIT inspection, witness and hold points on Inspection and
Test Plan (ITP).
- Ensure that all equipment and facilities requiring SKPP, SKKP or SKPI are
certified by DJMIGAS.
- Obtain all required technical data to be reviewed by PJIT from EPC and PT and
ensure that PJIT receive the data on timely manner.
- Develop DJ-MIGAS inspection schedule and arrange DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS (if
required) visits for all DJ-MIGAS and PJIT inspection, witness and hold points.
- Prepare invitation letter to DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS to witness FAT, hydro test,
SAT, commissioning/start-up, site inspection, etc.
- Accompany DJ-MIGAS, BPMIGAS and PJIT to witness FAT, hydro test, SAT,
startup/ commissioning and other inspections.
- Ensure Berita Acara/Inspection Report is prepared for each inspection/visit
and all findings are recorded and reported.
- Develop and manage Berita Acara/Inspection Report spreadsheet and expedite
the closure of findings.
- Review databook for SKPP, SKKP, and SPKI with PT and PJIT for timely
submission to DJMIGAS.
- Prepare any required presentation to DJ-MIGAS and BPMIGAS related to DJ-MIGAS
- Other non-routine work in Quality as requested by Supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, or an extensive degree of
technical training and experience in the field of Quality inspection or
- Working knowledge of DJ-MIGAS Regulations and other Government of Indonesian
Regulations required to obtain SKPP, SKKP and SKPI certificates of worthiness.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in DJ-MIGAS certification or minimum 3 years of
experience in DJ-MIGAS certification with minimum 4 years of experience in
- Minimum three (3) years experiences in inspection of piping system, equipment
and facilities on major onshore or offshore project is preferred.
Working knowledge of:
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and Quality standards (ASME section V, ASME
section VIII, ASME section IX, ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 and ISO 9001).
- Pipeline construction methods.
- Piping, Isometrics and Shop Drawings.
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI).
- Knowledge of piping, instrumentation, and electrical equipment (generator,
transformer, switch gear, etc.) and their function/running test.
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Good oral and written English communication skills - report writing,
invitation letter and presentation skills.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.