RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Conduct Safety Induction for visitors.
- Participate in the office safety program, basic first aid responder.
- Ensure work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that a high level
- Awareness exists in the office environment.
- Performs and records inventory management of office supplies, safety award
- Maintains office records/files per Management Protection of Information
- Prepares expense statements.
- Reviews/check and maintains records of staff contractor time sheets and
- Maintains and monitors group vacation records.
Carry out administration tasks, such as:
- Perform administration work for manager and site team.
- Maintain MPI protocol when administering sensitive information.
- Coordinates the overall administrative activities in providing efficient and
effective office support services for the execution team.
- Support development of management presentations for internal and external
- Draft routine memos and reports.
- Administers all inbound / outbound mail, filing system, phone receptions.
- Provides secretarial functions relating to invoices, personnel work orders,
immigration, expense reporting.
- Serve as a liaison with Human Resources (HR) to organize newcomers/visitors
- Report payroll to HR (EM employees only) and maintain vacation records.
- Post Time-writing job numbers, monitor entries, ensure group members enter
data, provide assistance as needed.
- Provide organization, planning, and administration of teambuilding and
special work team arrangements, update team members list.
- Arrange travel, accommodation arrangements for VIPs and visitors.
- Coordinate with other secretaries regarding reports, appointments, etc.
- Assist with meeting arrangements.
- Make travel bookings, conference arrangements, and events arrangements.
- Prepare letters, memos, presentations, faxes.
- Perform clerical and general office duties, word processing, record and files
maintenance, mail distribution, and telephone reception.
- Copying, distribution, and shipping.
- Prepare and submit expense accounts.
- Process and maintain files for calling card, wireless, and pager orders.
- Prepare and submit business card/stationary orders for group members.
- Travel Tracking: Records personnel travel movement/booking via PTS.
- Vacation and Out of Office Tracking: Records and maintains execution
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Computing: Strong user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Microsoft
access, Visio, Time-writing, EXTRA, and SHARP timekeeping system and Good
- Office Management: Good organizational skills, filing, document tracking,
- Communication: Excellent English communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of e-mail system.
- 5-years working for a large company in office administration, hotel or
- SAP experience desirable.
- Familiar with Business Travel Guidelines.
- Familiar with account code / DOAG Guidelines.
- Familiar with P&GMs.
- Familiar with Company MPI Guidelines.
- Required to work independently with little supervision. Able to communicate
in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Must be willing to live and work in a remote site environment.