RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Oversee civil/structural related construction activities (excavation, paving,
etc.) performed by the Contractor or sub-contractors in assigned coverage area.
- Read and understand project design drawings and documents in order to obtain
specific knowledge of project work scope.
- Ensure that all civil/structural related activities are performed safely and
in compliance with project specifications, Company standards, and regulatory
- Ensure that all required civil/structural related inspections are performed
- Maintain daily log of activities.
- Facilitate communication of civil related project execution issues the
- Communicate with the Contractor and sub-contractors to ensure that the work
is executed in accordance with project specifications, Company standards, and
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and
regulatoryrequirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according
to project procedures, maintain Deviation Control Log.
- Assist in stewarding civil/structural queries from the Contractor and
sub-contractors as well as technical information requests.
- Keep Project Team informed of civil/structural progress, deviations, and
- Provide input on contractor performance such as worker capabilities,
training, qualifications, and staffing levels.
- Assist the Project Team in obtaining civil/structural related contract
documents, including those referred to in the job specification.