RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
• Provide stewardship for Functional Support and monthly reporting.
• Review and monitor the Contractor performance in the areas of cost
estimating, scheduling and project control and provide input as necessary to
make certain the Company objectives are achieved.
• Provide timely review of cost and schedule impact of changes, modifications
or alternatives by keeping abreast of engineering, procurement and construction
activities and maintain project trend and change order logs.
• Prepare all required cost and schedule reports and provide project cost input
into the Project Monthly Report.
• Prepare cost forecasts to ensure budget requirements are within project
expectations and keep management aware of potential budget problems as early as
• Review the contractor procedures for estimating, scheduling and project
controls and modify as necessary to meet the Company needs.
• Assist in the preparation and review of EPC projects cost estimates and
schedules and reconciliation utilizing the Contractor systems and personnel as
• Assist in the preparation of commercial terms and other documentations for
the EPC bid packages.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Accounting.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good technical/business team skills, ability to work with others.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of broad experience in the areas of cost
estimating, scheduling and project control and have at least five (5) years
specific involvement in projects for major process facilities.
- Experience with Contractors and worldwide suppliers, in particular those
involved in the construction of major onshore facilities.
- Experience with project control software programs such as Excel, Word, etc.