RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
1. Coordinate ongoing effort to obtain various permits for EPC3&4 scope
of work in a timely fashion in order to remain in compliance with National,
Province, and Local regulations.
2. Interface with the functional groups as necessary to access timely support
for project activities, identify/implement best practices and lessons learned.
3. Work with PMT and Functional groups to support development of documents such
as oil spill response plan and waste management plan.
4. Interface with project engineering and construction to ensure environmental
and regulatory compliance.
5. Coordinate development and submittal of EMCAPS regulatory compliance and
environmental management plans for project facilities.
6. Work with consultants, as necessary, to prepare and submit requisite
environmental, regulatory and socioeconomic impact assessments.
7. Interface and coordinate activities with functional groups, as appropriate,
to develop and implement appropriate plans for interfacing with
Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO s) and Government agencies.
8. Review and advise PMT about EPC contractor s environmental, regulatory and
socio economic documents and deliverables, as prescribed in project
9. Prepare project internal environmental, regulatory and socioeconomic
stewardship reports, as well as external reports required to satisfy Government
or external financial institution conditions/requests.
10. Assist project team, as appropriate, on special tasks and studies related
to overall Environmental and Regulatory permitting requirements, and community
affairs at shore tie-in and offshore work sites.
11. Develop amicable relationships to facilitate open communication and
transparency in processes and procedures with various Government offices
(BPMIGAS, SeaCom, etc) that are responsible for issuing recommendations and
approvals for regulatory and environmental permits.
12. Work closely with ITS to exploit full benefits of the work scope for which
ITS has been contracted.