RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Coordinate ongoing effort to obtain various permits for EPC3&4 scope of
work in a timely fashion in order to remain in compliance with National,
Province, and Local regulations.
- Interface with the functional groups as necessary to access timely support
for project activities, identify/implement best practices and lessons learned
- Work with PMT and Functional groups to support development of documents such
as oil spill response plan and waste management plan.
- Interface with project engineering and construction to ensure environmental
and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate development and submittal of EMCAPS regulatory compliance and
environmental management plans for project facilities
- Work with consultants, as necessary, to prepare and submit requisite
environmental, regulatory and socioeconomic impact assessments.
- Interface and coordinate activities with functional groups, as appropriate,
to develop and implement appropriate plans for interfacing with Non-Governmental
Organisations(NGO’s) and Government agencies.
- 8. Review and advise PMT about EPC contractor’s environmental, regulatory and
socioeconomic documents and deliverables, as prescribed in project Coordination
- 9. Prepare project internal environmental, regulatory and socioeconomic
stewardship reports, as well as external reports required to satisfy Government
or external financial institution conditions/requests.
- 10. Assist project team, as appropriate, on special tasks and studies related
to overall Environmental and Regulatory permitting requirements, and community
affairs at shore tie-in and offshore work sites.
- 11. Develop amicable relationships to facilitate open communication and
transparency in processes and procedures with various Government offices
(BPMIGAS, SeaCom, etc) that are responsible for issuing recommendations and
approvals for regulatory and environmental permits.
- 12. Work closely with ITS to exploit full benefits of the work scope for which
ITS has been contracted.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND
- Broad project management, technical and SH&E skills with good
understanding of working in a project setting and an ability to interact
amicably with various external stakeholders
- 5+ years broad-based experience preferred, with prior experience in one or
more related disciplines (i.e. Environmental, Regulatory and Socioeconomic)
- Knowledge of EMCAPS process, and in particular SH&E deliverable
- Knowledge of EMDC strategies and key business drivers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Ability to speak Jawanese is an additionally desirable attribute.
- Adaptable to changing priorities as focus of activity is expected to vary
between the three disciplines.
- Willingness to undertake business travel and/or field based short term
- Ability to interact proactively in the Projects interest, with EPC contractor,
local Government offices and local community in East Jawa province.