RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Reports to Onshore Pipeline Construction Superintendent.
- Supervise pre-construction, mainline construction, HDD, and valve site
construction while monitoring and appraising contractor performance in the
areas of SSHE, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Provide input on construction plans and administration of the EPC contract.
Review change requests in accordance with project management of change plan.
- Coordinate resolution of construction issues with appropriate company and
contractor resources on and off site.
- Keep an accurate time log and provide Superintendent with daily notes as well
as continuous verbal feedback on project progress, issues, and/or problem
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND
- BS/ME in Engineering.
- 7 years of experience in Oil and Gas with a minimum of 4 years in pipelines.
- Strong supervision skills while still able to nurture harmony in the work
- Familiar with site safety issues and onshore pipeline construction methods.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.