REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Eduction Level: Minimum S1
- Degree major: Scientist or engineer (environmental scientist/engineer preferred
or an individual with demonstrable environmental experience)
- Language Skills: English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Total years experience: 2-3 years (preferably in the natural resources oil and
gas, mining development field)
- Working knowledge of the AMDAL process as it relates to environmental
studies, planning, program creation and implementation, environmental
monitoring, and performance reporting.
- Experience related to establishing an Environmental and Socioeconomic
Management and Documentation System.
- Working knowledge in the areas of socioeconomics and health.
- Excellent computer skills including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
word and Microsoft PowerPoint.