REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
• Working Knowledge of :
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and quality standards (E.g. AWS D1.1, CSA
B51, ASME Section III, ASME B31.3, and ISO 9001)
- Piping fabrication methods
- Welding processes and NDE techniques including evaluation methods
- Piping, Isometrics and shop Drawings
- Trained to authorize work permits (e.g. hot work, confined space, etc).
- Good oral and written English language skills.
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in multiple languages.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in inspection of piping systems on
major onshore construction projects.
- Skills and experience in the development of commissioning and start-up
- Skills and experience in the development of manpower and vendor support
mobilization/demobilization plan and schedules, and the development of lists of
required commissioning and start-up spares, consumables, first-fills, special
tools, temporary equipment, etc.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is preferable and is a plus.
- Certificates in planning and budgeting from recognized institutions are
- Advance skill in project planning with Primavera and MS Project is a must.
- Advance skill in the computer application software required in the project
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) is a must.
- Advance skills in project estimating and budgeting is a must.