REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of: Project controls principles,
theories and concepts.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- 5+ years of cost and schedule experience with a relatively uniform mix of cost
and schedule controls achievements.
- Prior overseas experience with Engineering and procurement phase of capital
- Upstream/Offshore/Engineering, Procurement and construction experience.
- Experience with project control software programs such as Microsoft office
Profession Suite of software programs, Lotus notes and scheduling software
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good technical/business team skills, ability to work with others.
- Read, write and speak fluent English at a professionally competent level
whether dealing with technical or commercial issues.
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment.