REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Broad project management, technical and SH&E skills with good
understanding of working in a project setting and an ability to interact
amicably with various external stakeholders.
- 5+ years broad-based experience preferred, with prior experience in one or more
related disciplines (i.e. Environmental, Regulatory and Socio Economic).
- Knowledge of EMCAPS process, and in particular SH&E deliverable
- Knowledge of EMDC strategies and key business drivers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Ability to speak Javanese is an additionally desirable attribute.
- Adaptable to changing priorities as focus of activity is expected to vary
between the three disciplines.
- Willingness to undertake business travel and/or field based short term
- Ability to interact proactively in the Project s interest, with EPC
contractor, local Government offices and local community in East Jawa province.