REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or
- Good written and verbal communications
- Good technical/business team skills,
ability to work with others.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of broad
experience in the areas of cost estimating, scheduling and project control and
have at least five (5) years specific involvement in projects for major process
- Experience with Contractors and
worldwide suppliers, in particular those involved in the construction of major
- Experience with project control software
programs such as Excel, Word, etc.