REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Broad technical and SH&E skills with basic understanding of project
management and SH&E functional work processes.
- 5+ years broad-based experience preferred, in environmental compliance and
impact mitigation related to oil and gas industry, processing and
transportation, with prior experience in one or more SH&E-related
- Process, and in particular SH&E and OIMS deliverable requirements.
- Knowledge of EMDC strategies and key business drivers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of EMCAPS.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.