Responsibility and duties:
Required knowledge, qualifications, skills, experiences:
Skills and experience in the development of manpower and vendor support
mobilization/demobilization plan and schedules, and the development of lists of
required commissioning and start-up spares, consumables, first-fills, special
tools, temporary equipment, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years total hands-on work
experience in any (or combination) of the following disciplines: planning,
scheduling, budgeting, project control, estimator/quantity surveyor and/or
engineering in oil & gas projects, including a minimum of 5 years work
experience as a Commissioning/Start-Up or Project Planner with hands-on
experience in supporting construction, installation and/or
commissioning/start-up of oil & gas facilities development project on shore
- Skills and experience in the development of project Commissioning and Start-Up
schedules, activities progress tracking system, cost tracking system and other
monitoring systems for similar size and complexity project.
- Skills and experience in the development of commissioning and start-up budget.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is preferable and is a plus
- Certificates in planning and budgeting from recognized institutions are
- Advance skill in project planning with Primavera and MS Project is a must
- Advance skill in the computer application software required in the project
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) is a must
- Advance skills in project estimating and budgeting is a must
- Good communication skills.