Responsibility and duties:
- Gain alignment with the PMT on project
contract administration needs, objectives and requirement
- Develop a Contract Administration Plan.
- Lead internal kick-off meeting with
Company personnel to review: contract terms and conditions, the change order process,
and claims avoidance.
- Coordinate external kick-off meeting
with company and contractor personnel to review the coordination procedures,
contract deliverables, change order process and business practices.
- Ensure Contractors contract
administration and subcontracting procedures and processes meet contract
- Review/ comment on procurement
procedures/ processes deliverables to assure compliances with companys
- Review Contractors compliance with
Companys prevention of information brokering and compliance with business
- Develop and execute administrative
processes that advance the projects procedures, goals and objectives,
- Monitor the approval process and verify
compliance with invoicing and payment process.
- Coordinate the Change Control Process,
including : Amendments, Change Orders and other changes,
- Timely and carefully monitoring of
compliances with Liquidated Damages contract terms.
- Coordinate the resolution of Contractor
- Coordinate the issue of any notice or
suspension, cancellation, and/ or termination in line with contract terms.
- Coordinate the preparation and issue of
Milestone Completion Notice, Turnover Notices and the Acceptance Notice in
accordance with the contract and approval process/ procedures,
- Development and administration of any
Performance Incentive Plan.
- Communicate with PMT on project contract
administration & sub contracting activities, progress and issues,
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate
members of PMT (Engineering, Subcontracting, Construction QA, SHE) during
- Act as PMT liaison with EMGSC
- Advice PMT of contract administration
and subcontracting issues and steps being taken to mitigate consequences.
- Participate in PMTs weekly/ monthly
meeting with Contractor
- Capture and communicate contract
administration and subcontracting lessons learned for the project.
- Maintain communication with UPP
Contracts Administration manager and contribute to functional excellence
- Stay abreast of update to the Sourcing
Handbook, major Capital Projects Supplement to the Sourcing Handbook,
Procurement DOAG and other EMGSC procurement specific requirements.
- Participate in functional sponsored/
required training, matrix meeting, and other Procurement events.
- Coordinate Contract Administration
Activities Reviews with and submit CA activity reports to UPP Contracts
- Mentor junior Contract Administrators,
- Manage the Contract Close-Out Activity
- Establish a close out agreement with
Contractor (settlement of any outstanding items),
- Verify and agree on final invoice,
including release of retention, if any,
- List and agree on contract’s surviving
- Resolve all contracting-related claims,
- Ensure orderly turnover of project (with
regards to contracting) to the operating organization.