Working Knowledge of :
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and
quality standards (E.g. AWS D1.1, CSA B51, ASME Section III, ASME B31.3, and
- Piping fabrication methods
- Welding processes and NDE techniques
including evaluation methods
- Piping, Isometrics and shop Drawings
- Thorough understanding of applicable
Cepu project specifications
- Trained to authorize work permits (e.g.
hot work, confined space, etc.)
- Good oral and written English language
- Well versed in safe work practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in
- Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in
inspection of piping systems on major onshore construction projects.